The proper way to part with an old house December 5, 2016
Ease the process of leaving your beloved old house by following these four tips.
- The wrong mortar can ruin your house December 1, 2016
Mortar is surprisingly important. Depending upon your home’s age, there are two very different options that should be used when repointing brick or stone.
- Bring back old house shutters November 18, 2016
- 5 Points of Concern with Old Houses November 15, 2016
Be sure to inspect five essential components of an old house before you buy it.
- How to turn an old playhouse into a chicken coop November 4, 2016
- It’s almost time to winterize November 4, 2016
Get busy during fall to make your old house comfortable through the winter.
- What things in your home will your grandkids make fun of?November 3, 2016
- Choosing the best realtor for your old house November 2, 2016
- Pros and cons of historic districts October 27, 2016
- How to protect your old house after you’re gone October 10, 2016
- Reasons to Hire End of Lease Cleaning Services April 21, 2017
- Are Blocked Drains a Landlord’s Responsibility? April 20, 2017
- 5 Tips on Growing an Organic Garden April 19, 2017
- Smart Upgrades to Get More from Your Home Renovation April 19, 2017
- How Can You Use Custom Sheds April 13, 2017
- Can You Repair Your Air Conditioner Alone? April 12, 2017
- Drainage Problem Warning Signs April 11, 2017
- 5 Creative LED Lights and Decor Ideas April 9, 2017
- 6 Easy Tips to Sell Your House Fast April 9, 2017
- 5 Types of Home Cleaning Devices April 9, 2017